JOB SEARCH

PAY INVOICE

EXPRESS LOCATIONS

or proceed to
locations information
  • On a Mission
    to Put a Million
    People to Work

  • Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express provides a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. 

  • Top Jobs

    • OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT

      MUST be proficient in MS Office Professional. Job Duties will include but not limited to, answering ...

    • Production Workers

      Fast paced, industrial production positions open for Manufacturing Co. in Sultan area. Must have rel...

    • CNC Machine Operator

      Job Duties: Set up and operate Manual and CNC lathes, load and unload parts, deburr parts, change ...

    • Engineer Positions

      Currently seeking Professionals in the Engineering field for the following positions: *Electrical E...

    • Delivery driver

      Local company seeking Delivery Driver immediately! Driver will be delivering freight and be responsi...

    • Accounts Payable/Receivable

      75% of this persons position will be accounts payable. The other 25 % of position will be accounts r...

  • Everett

    4015 Rucker
    Suite B
    Everett, Washington 98201
    (425) 339-8400

    Maps & Directions